Premier forum Suisse Tokio Hotel
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : ...
Voir le deal

[English] Hello

+6
Fanny
moua-fooolle-2bill
Katouchka
°O°o°Tania°o°O°
MARiNA_TH_x3
Midian
10 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuteurMessage
MARiNA_TH_x3
Traductrice
MARiNA_TH_x3

Féminin

[English] Hello - Page 5 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [English] Hello   [English] Hello - Page 5 Icon_minitimeDim 20 Avr - 22:36

Thanks, but my chemistry exam was bad. Very bad -_-''
Well...

That's cool for you ! =]
Good luck for your week =S

Sorry I haven't so many time to talk.
See you tomorrow Wink

Kisses ^^
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Fanny

Fanny

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: [English] Hello   [English] Hello - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMar 22 Avr - 21:49

Hello !

I've found a few minutes between the revisions and the exams lol
Tomorrow, it'll be literature.... I really don't know which author I'll have! I hope it won't be Diderot and Jacques le fataliste. I preferred Perrault and his Contes or Shakespeare with Romeo & Juliet even if I don't like this play...

I have to go... Cross fingers for me ^^
Have a good night !
http://billafan.skyblog.com
MARiNA_TH_x3
Traductrice
MARiNA_TH_x3

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: [English] Hello   [English] Hello - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMer 23 Avr - 20:03

HI !

Hope that your exam was good ?
=]
Well, tomorrow I have a big test of math -_-''
Math + me = 7365727857828450728490675678765874
See ? xD
So I'd to learn but I wouldn't ...

Bybye ^^
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: [English] Hello   [English] Hello - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMer 23 Avr - 20:22

Math = Shiit !
Razz
Fanny

Fanny

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: [English] Hello   [English] Hello - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJeu 24 Avr - 20:03

I hate maths ! But fortunately, since last september, I don't have maths anymore ! Razz I'm lucky because I didn't have a friendly relationship with them too ^^

Soooo... My exams are over ! I finished at about 5:40pm today. It was an English oral examination. I think it was good - and the teacher was very helpful and nice - but I'm definitively bad to make conclusions ! Neutral

Tomorrow... A normal day at school. But I've got a problem. I don't do my essay about Romeo & Juliet yet. And it's very long...
Wish me 'good luck'. pale

Bye!
MARiNA_TH_x3
Traductrice
MARiNA_TH_x3

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: [English] Hello   [English] Hello - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJeu 24 Avr - 21:26

Good LUCK !!! =]

What a chance that you'll not have math anymore.
For me, I still have for about ... 3 years --'
That's so .. GRRRR ! xD

I think of you for Romeo & Juliet Wink
Hope their love help you ! Mouahahaha. I'm not funny i know ...

ArrowArrow
Fanny

Fanny

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: [English] Hello   [English] Hello - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSam 26 Avr - 14:52

I'm sure you'll survive, even if you'll have maths for 3 years more... But I know it'll be very hard. How is your maths teacher ? Nice ?

About Romeo & Juliet, I have until Monday afternoon to finish my essay because yesterday morning my teacher was absent : fortunately because I didn't have my essay with me ^^
But this essay is very difficult. The subject is : "How the theme of R&J was treated by the Romantics?"
Well... Who are the Romantics ? Some people - elder than me and who have studied literature at university - gave me some names like Bernardin de St Pierre (Paul & Virginie), Berlioz, Rousseau (La Nouvelle Héloise), William Blake, William Wordsworth, Mary Shelley, Jane Austen (Pride & Prejudice), Goethe and all the German Romantics...
But that's too loooooong Sleep

I don't know if I already asked you this question but... What's your favorite school subject ? And except maths, which do you really hate ?
MARiNA_TH_x3
Traductrice
MARiNA_TH_x3

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: [English] Hello   [English] Hello - Page 5 Icon_minitimeLun 5 Mai - 21:44

AHAH !! That's so ... borroing .. --' xD

Well about school ? That's a good question.
That's more easy to say what I dislike. xD
I don't like math, german [but now it's a little bit better because of the teacher Very Happy], music [My teacher is an horrible teacher. XD We always do rythms --' That's the worst thing I've ever do in music.], chemy [chimy ?] ...
On the contrary, I like english of course, philosophy & psychology, history... That's all...

And what about you ? =]
Fanny

Fanny

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: [English] Hello   [English] Hello - Page 5 Icon_minitimeLun 5 Mai - 22:14

Psychology ? We don't have that in France ! What do you learn in this matter ?

Personnally, I really love English & German. I also like History & Geography.
But I didn't like Maths & Chemistry Wink either (unless the experimentations we did sometimes...).

When I had Music at school, I loved that ! But I was lucky, that's true. The 3 first years, my teacher was excellent, very helpful and encouraging. I always had very good marks. He sometimes made us some "quizz" lol He played a song at the piano and we had to find the title. It was very funny. The last year, the other teacher was a little bad at the beginning. It was his first time qua Music teacher (he was proctor in another school before) but at last he was excellent too. He learned us how to play percussions (mostly "djembé" and tam-tam) so that was very interesting. The bad side of his teaching : the too easy tests he made us and the reports we had to present in front of all the class (I remember my group -we were 3- had chosen Marilyn Manson so I had to watch a lot of music clips, of concerts and of interviews... They were fans, not me xD).

Oh, and I don't like ECJS too. I suppose you don't know it. In French it means Education Civique Juridique et Sociale. That's boring... The teacher chose a subject and we have to make searches about it and to debate after.
For example, last time he choose "Pro/Against : the ban of smoking in public places ?". Well... The answer was the same for everyone : "It depends of the place." [English] Hello - Page 5 949854

So, I think I stop here, because my answer is long enough for the moment [English] Hello - Page 5 845328
MARiNA_TH_x3
Traductrice
MARiNA_TH_x3

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: [English] Hello   [English] Hello - Page 5 Icon_minitimeLun 5 Mai - 22:23

Razz:P:P

ECJS, no we don't have that here ...

I have forgotten one thing I hate .. ECONOMY !! I really dislike that. Maybe a little because of the teacher again, but I don't like this matter.

In psychology we speak about a lot of different things. Currently, we are studying the neurons. That's not the most interesting thing to learn but well.. you know we have to study that. --'
We generally speak about the human comportements. That''s very interesting. We study also famous psychologs like Freud, Wundst, Lorenz etc.

Well I have to go 'caus tomorrow I'm going to school. So I wish you a good night ^^ && See you soon ! Hope that your exam will be good =]

Kisses [English] Hello - Page 5 683287[English] Hello - Page 5 683287[English] Hello - Page 5 683287[English] Hello - Page 5 683287
Fanny

Fanny

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: [English] Hello   [English] Hello - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMar 6 Mai - 21:18

Psychology seems to be very interesting !
I didn't like Economy either, that's why I didn't choose this matter last year lol
You seem to have very bad teachers ! Razz

About my exams... I've received two marks, in Spanish (11/20) and in English (16/20). I don't know how you're rated in Switzerland, so I'm not sure you understand our system lol

Tomorrow will be my last school day... Well, for 5 days lol
In France, we celebrate the end of the Second World War on Thursday, so Friday will be a bank holiday. The week-end, we haven't school lol and on Monday it'll be the Whit Pentecost, so no school... Razz
Is this the same in Switzerland ?
MARiNA_TH_x3
Traductrice
MARiNA_TH_x3

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: [English] Hello   [English] Hello - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMar 6 Mai - 22:13

Well .. About my teachers -> Yes, there are bad --'

For the marks I think that I understand. Here we're rated on 6.
6 it's the best mark and 1 the worst. xP

About holidays. xD Here we didn't celebrate the end of th WW II but personally in my school we hadn't school because the teachers had to correct the exams. xD That's so cool ! And on monday it's Pancetot too ! So I have 4 days holidays ! Very Happy:D:D
I'm happy ! ^^
Fanny

Fanny

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: [English] Hello   [English] Hello - Page 5 Icon_minitimeLun 12 Mai - 17:25

Hello (=

My "days off" are over... Well, they'll be definitively over tomorrow morning at 7am.

Your system of notation (from 6 to 1) is... Strange ? Well, strange for me lol

I went to Castellane, not so far from Grasse & Cannes, on Saturday. My uncle runs a little shop in an international camping there. I was glad to see him, but the day was long. I spent it in the car because the road was long lol and the town was extremely little and almost deserted... Very boring. But it was sunny ^^

And what about you ? (=

>> I'm looking for some great horror movies, can you help me ? ^^
MARiNA_TH_x3
Traductrice
MARiNA_TH_x3

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: [English] Hello   [English] Hello - Page 5 Icon_minitimeLun 12 Mai - 19:47

xP So about me... I had a good "holidays". I saw my friends, and on sunday, as it was the "Fête des mères" I went to a restaurant in the mountain. It was cool.
Today I saw a friend to do some german homeworks --' So borring.

Horror movie ? The only one I saw was "The Ring" so I don't really know. One of my friend really like horror movie and she had loved "The Grudge" with Sarah Michelle Gellar.

Bybye =] [English] Hello - Page 5 683287
Fanny

Fanny

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: [English] Hello   [English] Hello - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMar 13 Mai - 21:11

I hate The Grudge because even if during the movie I wasn't afraid, the terror came after... TT
So I prefer not see it anymore lol
But The Ring is one of my favorite movies (=

I never do this party called "Fêtes des mères"... But I remember when I was little, at school, we were obliged to made necklaces with pastas xD They were ridiculous...
What did you offer to your mother ? (=
MARiNA_TH_x3
Traductrice
MARiNA_TH_x3

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: [English] Hello   [English] Hello - Page 5 Icon_minitimeDim 18 Mai - 1:39

I offer a card... that I have made. Wink
I'm poor. xD I don't have the money to buy something good. xD
Tromah

Tromah

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: [English] Hello   [English] Hello - Page 5 Icon_minitimeVen 18 Juil - 1:34

pardon je me suis tromper de forum
Liily
Admin
Liily

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: [English] Hello   [English] Hello - Page 5 Icon_minitimeVen 18 Juil - 11:24

You must to speak English here.
http://Imagii-Nati0n.skyblog.com/
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [English] Hello   [English] Hello - Page 5 Icon_minitime

[English] Hello
Page 5 sur 5Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5