Premier forum Suisse Tokio Hotel
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Xiaomi Poco M6 Pro (8 Go / 256 Go) Noir
159.99 € 199.99 €
Voir le deal

[Infos] Studios - Album - Party

AuteurMessage
Midian
Admin
Midian

Féminin

[Infos] Studios - Album - Party Empty
MessageSujet: [Infos] Studios - Album - Party   [Infos] Studios - Album - Party Icon_minitimeSam 20 Sep - 3:31

THus forum member’s info:

OK GIRLS. At the moment i´M in germany. I can for sure tell you some things. I can´t tell you from where I know that. But I know it from confident source. I mean , person who REALLY know them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. TOKIO HOTEL HAVE 2 STUDIOS… The studio that all we know near Hamburg isn’t their main studio. And one reason why they changed it is because of more and more fans that know the address of it. I DON’T know where is main studio. But they will be in other studio definitely more than one week.

2. ALBUM WOULDN’T BE OVER BEFORE DECEMBER!!!! They are working really hard. And they want that album is really PERFECT!!!

3. PARTY WILL BE DEFINITELY IN GERMANY!!!!!!!!!!!! I know it for sure. But I don´t know in what city.

SO GIRLS IF I FIND SOMETHING MORE I WILL TELL YOU. I HOPE THAT I WILL FOUND AN INTERNET CAFE TO WRITE YOU… :-)

MEN THAT WORK FOR THEM TOLD ME BEFORE 2 HOURS THAT STUFF. I WAS IN FRONT OF THEIR STUDIO AND HE TOLD ME THAT. !!!!

Source http://tokiohotel.org.uk//content/view/1137/79/
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://tokio-hotel2.blog.jeuxvideo.com/

[Infos] Studios - Album - Party
Page 1 sur 1